Introduction to DeFi
Online Webinar, part I
Welcome to our introductory webinar in Decentralized Finance.
As the world heads to a global recession triggered by the COVID -19 pandemic, a new, parallel financial system emerges. It is purely digital and runs on top of a public, permissionless blockchain: Ethereum. In contrast to the current system, it is open and accesible for everyone with an Internet connection. A retail - first system that promises to democratize and expand access to financial services worldwide.
In this introductory webinar, we will cover following topics:
- What is DeFi and why it is important to learn about it in times of economic turmoil and massive Central Bank intervention
- What are some problems of the legacy financial system and how DeFi address them
- What are the benefits and risks of Decentralized Finance
- What is Ether and why it is an emerging type of digital, global money
- What type of services can you receive and provide in DeFi for consumers and business
- How to get started: Buy cryptomoney, open an Ethereum account and configure a wallet
Duration: 45 min
Register for the next FREE training
Next date : TBA
Claim your attendee badge!
Participants will receive an attendance badge. A Non Fungible Token (NFT) delivered direct to your Ethereum address. Powered by POAP protocol.